Need to come up with better ideas? Become more innovative? Spot opportunities and get ahead of the competition?
Enroll in the Skool of Creativity: Essentials for free and you’ll achieve just that!
There’s so much information out there, with so many supposed experts and ‘gurus’ pedalling their own brand of success secrets on how to get ahead of the competition. Then there’s the danger of going round and round in circles, chasing new advice and the next big trend. Yikes- what a recipe for a headache! It’s fine to keep abreast, but too much reliance will ultimately cause you to lose focus and stall. Following others can only get you so far; forging your own innovative path will get you wherever you want to and heads will start to turn your way.
Once you’ve really got to grips with your own creativity, you will become your own business guru and begin to make wonderfully creative decisions that drive real progress.
This free course is the baby sister of the full Skool of Creativity course. But it still packs a punch, with over 30 mins worth of short and sharp lessons that are going to change the way you think forever.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll be discovering:
- Question why you’re doing something that same old way. It’s either that or staying stuck in a rut of alternative ignorance.
- Learn to see beyond the obvious. Breaking down rigid preconceptions and asking ‘what else’ and how else’, is often a shortcut to innovation.
- If it ain’t broke, you can still fix it! Don’t just accept solutions because they are the only ones available. Design your own! Uncover your frustrations and reinvent ideas that truly meet your needs.
- Provoke entirely new frames of reference using metaphor and discover new angles that you wouldn’t have thought of otherwise.
- get stuck into a few games and quizzes to test your skills at breaking down assumptions and finding alternative methods.
Now get started, and surprise yourself with what you can achieve!
*Yes, Skool is intentionally misspelled, but to be creative, you sometime have to break the rules… as you’ll soon discover!
Latest posts by Simon Jack (see all)
- How Failure can Spawn Ingenius Ideas: The Sochi Rings Example - February 28, 2014
- Cupid’s Online Dating Profile - February 14, 2014
- What do a sore thumb, a white elephant and the Bat Signal have in common? - February 5, 2014