Caption Competition Conditions of Entry
Rules of Entry
- Entry to the competition is free and there is no limit to the number of entries an individual can submit. Just be original!
- The closing date is shown on the competition page and entries submitted after this date will be excluded from the judging process.
- Any entries containing offensive content and language will be immediately removed.
- Creative Encounters rewards unique and creative captions, therefore, any entries plagiarising a previously entered caption will not be eligible to win the competition. However, if a significant improvement has been made on a previously submitted theme, the entry shall be eligible.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries that are not received by Creative Encounters for any reason.
- Employees of Creative Encounters and their families can enter the competition but will not be eligible to win the prize.
- All suitably worthy entries shall be shortlisted by Creative Encounters staff. The judges’ decision is final.
- Winners will be contacted directly by email to confirm the email address given is valid and they are happy to receive their prize.
- The prize is transferable if you would like to gift it to someone else (you will need to supply the email address of the recipient once you receive the winner notification email).
- If for whatever reason the winner is unable or unwilling to accept their prize, a runner up will be chosen by Creative Encounters staff and the prize will default to that individual.
- Any winners will have 30 days upon which to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise the offer will become void.
- Creative Encounters reserves the right to remove the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Creative Encounters excludes all liability, so far as is permitted by law, which may arise in connection with this competition and reserves the right to cancel the draw at any stage. Any dispute relating to this competition shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We only collect information that is necessary for posting entries to the competition (names and email addresses) and don’t require any unnecessary additional personal information. Names (not emails!) of winners and runners up will be publicised on the Creative Encounters site only.
- On occasion we will e-mail bulletins to provide the user with information that we think the user will find useful, including information about new products and services. It is our policy to send these promotional e-mails only to users who give us permission to do so. In every such e-mail, we will also have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving any future e-mails from us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Tag Cloudalternatives assumptions brainstorming broadening business changing scales child concepts connections Constraint context course creativity development dreams exaggeration exercise failure feedback funny game games genius ideas ideas poker innovation intuition metaphor mindset overstatement passion perspectives positives reframing reversal role reversal satire silly subconscious teams understatement